Burton home ticket information

New seat for the game just emailed from city, down from 315 to 113. Happy with that.

Just had my email from City who have put me with the ball boys again. If I wanted to sit on the touchline I would not have selected a season ticket halfway up CB3,

I am 11th in the queue to try and change it. Why do they insist on pissing on loyal season ticket holders who sign up for cup schemes.

Edit 19 minutes on hold until a very helpful chap sorted out better seats. The ball boys will just have to work that bit harder.

Last edited:
Just had my email from City who have put me with the ball boys again. If I wanted to sit on the touchline I would not have selected a season ticket halfway up CB3,

I am 11th in the queue to try and change it. Why do they insist on pissing on loyal season ticket holders who sign up for cup schemes.

Edit 19 minutes on hold until a very helpful chap sorted out better seats. The ball boys will just have to work that bit harder.
The two cup ties have had me in V & X in 113. Fallen lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.