Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: Bury - (MCSC Branch)

I live in Totty too and would be interested. As you can see I'm a frequent poster too....

OxBlue said:
I'm in Greenmount, couple of questions

can we base it at the Greenmount Cricket Club, Hare and Hounds or Robin Hood pub? (all walkable from my gaff)

Once I'm a member do I need to be contracted to the club or am I free to join other clubs if the right bid comes in?

Cheers

OxBlue

I'm looking into locations right now, I have no contacts with any of the said suggestions so far:

Woodbank CC
Greenmount CC
Hare & Hounds
Robin Hood

And once you're a member you are tied down to our branch for life ;)

the goats backside said:
Just call it The Totty Club, you will get loads interested, good luck mate

yea, what about the people of Greenmount/Elton/Walshaw/Ainsworth ?

Some big rivalries around here (haha)

Elton Sailing Club or Liberal Club could be good
venues.

I'm in Holcombe Brook and know two other lads in Rammy who would be well up for it too. Hare n hounds, Greenmount Cricket club, Rammy Cricket club, Woodbank Cricket club....all great ideas. Bring it on SteSteez

rambo said:
I'm in Holcombe Brook and know two other lads in Rammy who would be well up for it too. Hare n hounds, Greenmount Cricket club, Rammy Cricket club, Woodbank Cricket club....all great ideas. Bring it on SteSteez

Ok,

Greenmount CC is more of a possibility right now as James (kenzie115) might be able to arrange the function room availability.

Member chelseaaway84 said he could arrange The Woodbank CC Venue, from my understanding Greenmount CC is a bigger venue from remembrance (haven't been to any of them in over a decade)

Someone suggested we have the branch for specific areas of Bury, so rather than being The Bury Branch we have the Tottington & Greenmount Supporters Club
But There are many Blues on here who are in Rammy, Brangy and Bury Centre so my thinking is we just have ONE club for the Town.

Like I said this Branch is in it's very early stages so if you are interested in getting involved, speak up with suggestions.

Just out of interest, is there a website available where you can see OSC branches?

I also went to Totty high, still live here, and I recon Totty con club is the best venue

Currently manning the front line in the isolated northern outpost of Rawtenstall, surrounded by Burnley but been successfully fending them off since being posted here in 2004. Would be great to leave the foxhole occasionally for some R&R with fellow Blues.
One question, are you restricted on how far into alien territory the branch can accept footsoldiers from.
Anywhere in Bury is accessible as long as I can get someone to man the ramparts for a while... passport is valid and credentials are 100% manc

OJ Blue said:
Just out of interest, is there a website available where you can see OSC branches?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcsc.com/index.php/branches" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcsc.com/index.php/branches</a>

clp1000 said:
I also went to Totty high, still live here, and I recon Totty con club is the best venue

Can't remember where this is?
Also, Don't like the word "conservative" ;)

As a committee member at P&W, I wouldn't be looking to join myself. However, having a SC in Bury, but more specifically Totty, would serve the interests of Bury North just as P&W serves the needs of Bury South. Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.