Bury Blues - (MCFC OSC Branch)

Re: North Bury Supporters Club - (MCSC Branch)

Don't cancel I know several people who know about this in green mount. Alone who do not come on the forum but are looking to attend.

Have the first meeting and see how it goes

Citysmith said:
We could all just turn up for a good off season piss up??
That is/was/should be plan A ;)

[totaly agree ste has gone so far it would be ashame not to turn up so lets all meet as planed and then organize the committe and officials etc I think there will be a lot more there then people think .quote="ChaoticBluemoon"]Whilst I understand your feelings on this etc, can I suggest that you continue with the first meeting which needs to elect / form a committee. The committee then takes over from then in organising etc. So the evening would go like:

Welcome everyone - You
Invite nominees for committee positions and let the meeting appoint people.
The new chairman would then take over the meeting - the next thing would be to create a constitution and agree such things as membership fees etc and the general rules that would be written into the constitution e.g. signiture(s) on club cheques etc etc - simple thiongs really.

Then just have an AOB and ideas for next meetings and times.

Since you have made all the effort to get this far it is a shame to call it off now - see how the meeting goes first![/quote]

Ok it looks like the first meet will go ahead.

Thursday 14th July @ 7:30pm
Greenmount Cricket Club

Many people are still saying they will turn up regardless, I've never ran a Supporters Club before and i'm nervous about what the fuck is in store.

Steve get someone to bring a City dvd, put it on and let's just see how many peopple turn up and we then can arrange the next one. I'll do some posters for you and stick em up in Rammy (gym, shops, library etc..) advertsing the next one.

Nothing major has to be sorted out, just nice to get a feel for the cricket club and maybe make it a place to watch City away games esp European games in a rag free zone.

Rome wasn't built in a day...

Great stuff. I will be there. Steve may be an agenda similar to the list on my recent post would at least give the meeting a little structure.

Stevie B said:
True....

This isn't Rome.... This is Etihad Campus

Hi Mate,

Why don't you speak to Arnie and Colin at Bredbury supporters club (est 1999) - They run one if not the biggest outside main branch (approx 500 members at last count) - I'm sure they could give you some ideas / pointers in running a branch -

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.