Bury

Nope. Rag reserves an fc unitid played games at giggle lane (Dale fan I work with!) so I hope they go straight back down.

I am pleased these sins have been flagged up, Bury have rather dubious connections with things from the dark side even the name of the ground has a disturbingly raggy name. I too question whether they should receive forgiveness and congratulations given these dubious connections with the forces of darkness.

Used to live with a Bury fan and went to a few games, good craic. Saw the Shakers beat Leeds at Elland Road in the Paint/Van Trophy, only to lose away at bloody Morecambe (which I also got dragged along to) in the next round.

Got thrown out of a derby game at Spotland at halftime once too as this lad was having a fag somewhere he shouldn’t have been. He was utterly bolloxed to be fair to him

I am pleased these sins have been flagged up, Bury have rather dubious connections with things from the dark side even the name of the ground has a disturbingly raggy name. I too question whether they should receive forgiveness and congratulations given these dubious connections with the forces of darkness.
Neville Neville was the starting point to it all...

Nope. Rag reserves an fc unitid played games at giggle lane (Dale fan I work with!) so I hope they go straight back down.
Same can be said of Radcliffe Borough now managed by John Macken late of this parish. You can't be holding a grudge against teams who took cash from the turncoats.
Congratulations to Bury, great to see that on the field they are doing ok, just need to sort out the off field situation now.

Off field situation looks terrible right now. Highly questionable owner who seems to be determined to finish the club and pick at the assets. A Steve Dale, currently renting Kieron Richardson’s house in Prestbury. Claims to have turned down some offers which would give him a decent return on his one quid investment.

Bury sit on land which is potentially very valuable for housing development. An asset-stripper's dream. There was talk some years back about relocating the ground, but that idea has gone very quiet, maybe even died the death. But you know, I wouldn't be surprised if the dire financial situation "forced" them into ground-sharing. God knows with whom. Accy Stanley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.