Bus trip in Moscow with Kolobok

just to keep you updated:

i've made a couple phone calls, but due to the circumstances under which the game is going to be played still unclear, i had to put things on hold temporarily. as soon as situation becomes less tangled up, i'll sort everything out in no time.

4 more up with bainy.

2 more here, please.

Thanks for all your efforts Kolobok!

Колобок said:
just to keep you updated:

i've made a couple phone calls, but due to the circumstances under which the game is going to be played still unclear, i had to put things on hold temporarily. as soon as situation becomes less tangled up, i'll sort everything out in no time.

4 more up with bainy.

Hopefully looking a bit more positive for the game staying in Moscow, what do you think the itinerary will be, for pick up time and the location. As I will obviously be wanting to take a look at the square, and am planning doing that on the Wednesday morning, don't want to be doing it twice, could possibly meet up with the bus there for instance. Thanks

as soon as the venue is confirmed, i'll hammer out the deal with the bus provider, and then i'll put up a provisional plan for the day.

Колобок said:
as soon as the venue is confirmed, i'll hammer out the deal with the bus provider, and then i'll put up a provisional plan for the day.
When you put up your plan for the day can you confirm the names and seats you have
Have you got me down for 6 places
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.