Bus Welcome for Real Madrid (H) | coach arrives at 18:30

Can the 1894 lot spread the word? Surely we have to get the atmosphere going early for this one.

I'd also secretly encourage blue smokes for the welcome (don't get caught with them though).

Last years was great:

Don't forget to wear City Blue to the game as well.
Overboard lad seriously don’t forget to wear city blue wtf

yes 50k small flags

we will do our bit in lower south stand though with large telescopics, if anybody wants to grab a small 2 stick flag off us please come to back of 115.
Scarves or something lasting fits better, as a gift and keepsake. Plastic flags, destined for landfill... Save the water and land etc

These bus welcoming are needed for every big match must be brilliant to see so many blues welcoming them in to the stadium. Also ones without tickets who watching in pubs near ground can feel part of some of the atmosphere. Hopefully these get bigger as years go by
Which is the best pub to watch it in close to the stadium, not including Mary D’s?

Which is the best pub to watch it in close to the stadium, not including Mary D’s?
Was going to ask this myself. I may drive the 3 hours even without a ticket for the atmosphere and watch in a pub. Thought mary ds would be the best option!

Was going to ask this myself. I may drive the 3 hours even without a ticket for the atmosphere and watch in a pub. Thought mary ds would be the best option!
You ain’t exactly blessed with decent boozers. Mary Ds is a bit rank and can’t imagine it would be much good after everyone has gone to the game.

I hate it when we do the flags, the Tifo banners are miles better.
The club’s intentions are good I’m sure, but they do have a knack of cranking up the cheese-ometer at every opportunity.

The fast version of Blue Moon, and insistence on drowning us out with a multi-decibel PA system, being just 2 examples. Three if you count the mini-flags!

The club’s intentions are good I’m sure, but they do have a knack of cranking up the cheese-ometer at every opportunity.

The fast version of Blue Moon, and insistence on drowning us out with a multi-decibel PA system, being just 2 examples. Three if you count the mini-flags!

The mini flags look great i think. Hopefully done with a bit of imagination as well do spell something out?

yes 50k small flags

we will do our bit in lower south stand though with large telescopics, if anybody wants to grab a small 2 stick flag off us please come to back of 115.

FFS, 50K small flags! :-(

The epitome of contrived cheese.

The club should have used some of the previous stand sized banners. Miles better.

Trev.

Are we getting as many telescopic flags out as possible? And a drop down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.