Bus Welcome for Real Madrid (H) | coach arrives at 18:30

I agree. The last couple of 1894 displays have brilliant as well, much better than anything put on by the club. I’ll happily donate if that changes

Hopefully we can put something together for the fa cup final - thinking ticket tape, flags, scarves, the lot
Love the whole ticker tape thing with the Argentina 78 vibe. We want a hostile nasty environment on weds night, not a nice welcoming 'aren't we nice' atmosphere.

After watching the last coach welcome against Bayern, 2 things struck me..

1. There is no need for the dj at the entrance on nights like this.

2. I think there were a couple of 1894 lads waving telescopic flags at the top of the spirals, can we take it further and have a ‘tick-a-tape’ launch from the spirals? Would be good. Think Argentina 78!!
Litter bug

Love the whole ticker tape thing with the Argentina 78 vibe. We want a hostile nasty environment on weds night, not a nice welcoming 'aren't we nice' atmosphere.

if somebody said what was the most enjoyable display we have done id say 1,200 bags of ticker tape and 200 streamers, took some laying out and chopping !

FFS, 50K small flags! :-(

The epitome of contrived cheese.

The club should have used some of the previous stand sized banners. Miles better.

Trev.

Are we getting as many telescopic flags out as possible? And a drop down?

I know, i do wish we had got together more for ideas for this semi final game, not my cup of tea really 50k flags.

As many telescopics as possible, the problem at the moment the lads that will wave them have drifted to other parts of the stadium or we dont see any longer, we only have about 8 people that will wave them.

Please if anybody fancies having a go, come in early before game and see us at the back of 115.

No drop downs as fans below will have the small flags.

I hope the DJ gets stuck in traffic and the guy who keeps playing "weve got guardiola" is on holiday.

Didn't we have ticker tape and flags for Spurs a few years ago? That was a mint atmosphere, even if the result wasn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.