Bus Welcome for Real Madrid (H) | coach arrives at 18:30

Is this definite ? I really hope so, it will help with the atmosphere & cohesion of songs so much, and the displays. When I booked tickets (I’m not on the cup scheme) there was no option to buy in 113 & 213
Yep, pretty sure SS1 and SS2 blocks normally in away allocation were on sale to blues day 1 as they were last season against Real in semi

Yep, pretty sure SS1 and SS2 blocks normally in away allocation were on sale to blues day 1 as they were last season against Real in semi
Be decent that pretty much a full south stand for us hopefully not all spanish and tourists and it'll be mint

Is this definite ? I really hope so, it will help with the atmosphere & cohesion of songs so much, and the displays. When I booked tickets (I’m not on the cup scheme) there was no option to buy in 113 & 213
Don’t forget the plastic tourist iPad mob, who will be buying the £500 tickets we basically gave away to legalised tout firms due to a massive fuck up

We've asked about City getting rid of the DJ for these bus welcomes, but they seem adamant.

Love the ticker tape idea. We'll see what we can do. I was one of the guys waving a telescopic flag last time - it didn't really work with the low roof/high wind. Was really hard work haha.
What you and your colleagues do and the hard work you put in is excellent M33

Madrid gave us less than 3000 tickets in a 81000 capacity stadium , so if we give their fans the same percentage in our stadium (less than 4%) then Madrid should only get around 2000 tickets at the Etihad , that would help drive the home advantage and should be considered a fair allocation.
Current capacity is circa 62k due to the building work going on and UEFA have allowed them to give 3% allocation to away fans rather than 5%. Dippers and Chelsea had the same as us, only one team as far as I know went running to the press to moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.