Bus Welcome for Real Madrid (H) | coach arrives at 18:30

Current capacity is circa 62k due to the building work going on and UEFA have allowed them to give 3% allocation to away fans rather than 5%. Dippers and Chelsea had the same as us, only one team as far as I know went running to the press to moan.
Is that the same team that had a reduced allocation at the Etihad a couple of months ago ?

Your overreacting and I claim my £5.

Yes, definitely overreacting in a poor attempt to counter the fact that we have teenage supporters who can read a suggestion (serious or not) and get carried away by the funny side of it without thinking about the wider consequence of trashing a fine reputation earned over many year by us old Blues.

If I had a £fiver I’d give it you because you’re a deserving cause Voomer ;-)

These welcomes are a brilliant way to show the team the appreciation from fans.
I'm sure it really fires them up and they feel the love from the blue army. Biggest game of the season by a mile.
2 of the 5 'largest financial turnover' clubs in Europe going head to head. Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.