Bus Welcome for Real Madrid (H) | coach arrives at 18:30

Madrid gave us less than 3000 tickets in a 81000 capacity stadium , so if we give their fans the same percentage in our stadium (less than 4%) then Madrid should only get around 2000 tickets at the Etihad , that would help drive the home advantage and should be considered a fair allocation.
They gave us 1800, so they should be lucky to scrape 1000 at ours

Madrid gave us less than 3000 tickets in a 81000 capacity stadium , so if we give their fans the same percentage in our stadium (less than 4%) then Madrid should only get around 2000 tickets at the Etihad , that would help drive the home advantage and should be considered a fair allocation.
They've only got the top section of the away end, so probs circa 1500 tickets.

who's on night/morning duty with the industrial fireworks outside Madrid's hotel

Whoa hold on there cowboy - We’re not cheating **** scousers, we’ve got a hard earned and deserved reputation for being decent supporters and nobody wants a couple of over-enthusiastic children to get carried away and bring shame on us all.

If some nobends go out setting off fireworks, so the Madrid team can’t get a nights kip, then that’ll be seen by all other clubs supporters as the only reason we beat them if we do.
Not a good look eh honcho?

We’ll help our team beat them by being great supporters & by having a cauldron of noise in the stadium and if we beat them it will be because we’ve played better football than they have, not because some daft twats have been acting like a bunch of ferals to help us get an undeserved result.

They've only got the top section of the away end, so probs circa 1500 tickets.
Is this definite ? I really hope so, it will help with the atmosphere & cohesion of songs so much, and the displays. When I booked tickets (I’m not on the cup scheme) there was no option to buy in 113 & 213

Whoa hold on there cowboy - We’re not cheating **** scousers, we’ve got a hard earned and deserved reputation for being decent supporters and nobody wants a couple of over-enthusiastic children to get carried away and bring shame on us all.

If some nobends go out setting off fireworks, so the Madrid team can’t get a nights kip, then that’ll be seen by all other clubs supporters as the only reason we beat them if we do.
Not a good look eh honcho?

We’ll help our team beat them by being great supporters & by having a cauldron of noise in the stadium and if we beat them it will be because we’ve played better football than they have, not because some daft twats have been acting like a bunch of ferals to help us get an undeserved result.
That’s a no for setting off the fire alarms then ?

Is this definite ? I really hope so, it will help with the atmosphere & cohesion of songs so much, and the displays. When I booked tickets (I’m not on the cup scheme) there was no option to buy in 113 & 213

They have probably come back to the club and be sold as hospitality meal in a shithole plus ticket combo. Full of half and half scarves and vloggers right in front of the cameras so the world can call us plastics!

Ok kept quiet this last couple of weeks but believe me Madrid fans are shitting themselves. They have a go at me in the bar but know they are going to find it very tough at the Etihad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.