Bus Welcome vs. Spurs

We’ve asked and asked and asked and asked.

Maybe one day they’ll listen!

The first few games would be quiet (which is why City won’t do it), but after that fans would realise they can build an atmosphere before kick off.

I noticed that most were singing "The boys in blue" against Leipzig, they should play that slightly lower to get the crowd going instead of that inane crap they call music ;)

Can’t name one ground in the Premier league where the home support are intimidating , every ground can be vocal and drive the team on when they are on top or winning

Can’t name one ground in the Premier league where the home support are intimidating , every ground can be vocal and drive the team on when they are on top or winning

The Scousers to be fair to them can be an intimidating place to go.

Not because of the atmosphere in the ground, more because of the high probability of getting stabbed by the locals and having no car stereo left.

I didn't see many having fun in the first half on Tuesday. Seriously though he has no need to say that as every home league game is sold out. He better get used to less vocal support as our tourist fanbase take the place of priced out locals.
On Tuesday night in the top level of the East stand there were loads of tourists. Most hardly watched the game. They were too busy fucking about on their phones and taking selfies.

We’ve asked and asked and asked and asked.

Maybe one day they’ll listen!

The first few games would be quiet (which is why City won’t do it), but after that fans would realise they can build an atmosphere before kick off.
Can you ask them to ditch the fast version of Blue Moon as well mate by any chance please?

It’s cheesy as fuck and I don’t know anyone over the age of 8 who prefers it to the slow one - which we can sing ourselves, to build the atmosphere organically.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.