Bus Welcome vs. Spurs

Jesus, most of you need to get that sand out of your vigina’s.

Tomorrow will be a great atmosphere as i’m bringing a drum into 115, my pal will standing at the front with a megaphone telling you all what to sing and when.

Just need someone to bring in some bin bags to wear ;-)

Jesus, most of you need to get that sand out of your vigina’s.

Tomorrow will be a great atmosphere as i’m bringing a drum into 115, my pal will standing at the front with a megaphone telling you all what to sing and when.

Just need someone to bring in some bin bags to wear ;-)
Christ, don’t mention 115 ;)

There’s nothing wrong with what Pep said. This is the same Pep that praised how good our atmosphere was last season. He’s pushing EVERYONE including the fans to gain every little advantage. That’s why he’s the best in the world.

Pep doesn’t criticise the players or the team in public.(as a rule) He shouldn’t criticise the fans in public either. He and we know when we haven’t been at our best. That goes for his team as well, Leipzig, 1st half.

I don’t think we can complain about the tannoy at our place before the game when you hear that one at Newcastle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.