Bus Welcome vs. Spurs

I didn't see many having fun in the first half on Tuesday. Seriously though he has no need to say that as every home league game is sold out. He better get used to less vocal support as our tourist fanbase take the place of priced out locals.
Yep getting very tiresome from Pep now. He knows damn well we'll turn up, just feeding the massive atmosphere clubs rags, dippers( yeah, I know, they're both equally shit) more ammo to write drivel about us

Yep getting very tiresome from Pep now. He knows damn well we'll turn up, just feeding the massive atmosphere clubs rags, dippers( yeah, I know, they're both equally shit) more ammo to write drivel about us

Will he meet with some fans and hear just why atmospheres are flat at times and the inherent cost of following your football team? He really should, he might learn something.

Genuinely don't know what Pep was going on about yesterday and one of the biggest problems with the Liverpool game was the amount of tourist who were allowed to get tickets. Never in my time of going to watch City, which is over 50 years, have I seen people sat there and not give a fuck if we won or lost . It is getting worse.

There’s nothing wrong with what Pep said. This is the same Pep that praised how good our atmosphere was last season. He’s pushing EVERYONE including the fans to gain every little advantage. That’s why he’s the best in the world.

Can’t name one ground in the Premier league where the home support are intimidating , every ground can be vocal and drive the team on when they are on top or winning .

Because it whips the crowd up and hopefully encourages the players for big important games. If they start doing them for games like tomorrow,when they are being done for the important games at the end of the season it will be just “meh another one.
Tomorrow is hugely important.

I like the idea of these bus welcomes becoming part of City fans’ culture - since Wembley way in 1981!

Let’s see what happens - the worst case scenario is 1894 will be there. If anyone else turns up that’s a bonus.

There’s nothing wrong with what Pep said. This is the same Pep that praised how good our atmosphere was last season. He’s pushing EVERYONE including the fans to gain every little advantage. That’s why he’s the best in the world.

If only they could shut that bloody loudspeaker up, every second of the build up we have some awful music covering the atmosphere.

If only they could shut that bloody loudspeaker up, every second of the build up we have some awful music covering the atmosphere.
We’ve asked and asked and asked and asked.

Maybe one day they’ll listen!

The first few games would be quiet (which is why City won’t do it), but after that fans would realise they can build an atmosphere before kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.