BWSL 2022/23 Aston VIlla vs Manchester City

We ain’t getting anywhere near top 3 this team don’t play as a team but we do have a lot of new players so Taylor will get this season and probably next our club don’t usually do knee jerk

Agree he will get the season… but he was a dreadful appointment - but we will give him time to fine out the inevitable. The bigger worry is the exceptional talents we have left - Kelly and Hemp will be gone at the end of the season. I dont think it’s only Taylor he’s an easy target - as a club we are miles behind Chelsea women.

First game or not this is dire against a hard working yet limited mid to lower table team.
Midfield has no legs or dynism and the tempo all over is pedestrian.
Players seem quiet, reserved and almost playing by numbers.
How Losada does not start in that safety first midfield is flabbagasting.
As I say first game but concerning.

Only Hemp out of our supposed Lioness heroines looks bothered. Alex and Chloe look disinterested. Defence all over the place and we only have one midfielder trying to play. This shows me there are several players who don't want Taylor to be the manager. A shocking start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.