Bye Bye 4th the chokers let us down..

PaulPowre

Spuds winning..

Them players (chokers) need to take a long hard look at themselves tonight.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
We still got a way to go,

Its gonna come down to the city v spuds game on who gets fourth

You think wish i had your fookin hope - could be all over after the Villa game

lancs blue said:
Jesus there's some shite on here tonight.

Fella - i aint slagging anybody off but neither am i going to live in a delusional world with this tick tock bollcks pretending that a golden era of trophies and champs league is just around the corner - we aint we have bottled each and every crucial game this season Everton - our game in hand where we got spanked at home - Rags semi final away - Spuds away etc. How fookin much i would trade the 6 points against Chelski for a reversal of the Spuds games and the Everton game - Spuds are up for it simple - they are having a go and playing fully committed and more important getting the results when it counts - i aint calling for sackings or changes just statin the fookin obvious

PaulPowre said:
Spuds winning..

Them players (chokers) need to take a long hard look at themselves tonight.
*FACEPALM* eer am sure the final whistle is 90mins. nothing is won half time .idiot.

ffs get a grip lets see how the spuds get on against the rag twats next week it wiil go to the last game of the season i think,positive thinkin not doom and gloom

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.