Caballero signs

Damanino said:
WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 29 p

Willy Caballero: Only Diego Mariño (6) made more errors that led to a goal in La Liga last season than Caballero (5)
Is this the same source as the "Pellegrini won nothing in Europe" factoids last year? Look how that turned out.
Also "Moyes has great record v City". Same outcome.

Presumably Willy had more errors because he had a poor defence in front of him and more threats to deal with.
Wonder what his percentages were like? A lot better I reckon.

As for the split of games between him and Joe, I reckon that there will be a period of assessment between the two and the winner will get about 30 PL starts (including the biggies) plus most CL games with the other guy getting the rest plus domestic Cups.

Just my opinion.

Damanino said:
WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 29 p

Willy Caballero: Only Diego Mariño (6) made more errors that led to a goal in La Liga last season than Caballero (5)

I dunno why this wasn't posted as well since it was tweeted right before.
@WhoScored: .@willy_caballero: Has made more saves (235) than any other goalkeeper in La Liga over the last two seasons #MCFC

Top signing, and a real steal at that price, we genuinely have two top player in that position now,

BsCEbswCUAExiRq.jpg

SrilankanBlue said:
Top signing, and a real steal at that price, we genuinely have two top player in that position now,

BsCEbswCUAExiRq.jpg

Strange that he claimed lot less crosses in more games he played every minute of La Liga last season. This could mean there are lot more crossing in England which is right but can mean also he is not really good at coming for crosses and bringing the ball down or maybe waits too much for defenders thats bit of a mistake of Hart too especially in or around the 6 yard box.

From what I have seen from Caballero (not many games) is he is a good shot stopper, great reflexes, also vs long shots, but have no idea how is at crosses, coming off the line, and what is really crucial in England is corners when the likes of Steven Taylor, Huth etc stand right on his legs and tries to stop him from jumping or do the right thing when the ball comes in.

Also another factor he maybe doesnt speak English at all whileonly defenders he can talk to is Zabba and Demichelis. I think its important to "control" the defenders for a goalkeeper especially in a high line defence communication could be key. Hopefully he speaks some very basic English.

SrilankanBlue said:

BsCEbswCUAExiRq.jpg

Highlights Cabalerro's weakness

Handling is De Gea like and doesn't come for crosses...luckily he's an awesome shot stopper

bowieboots said:
Thank fuck Suarez is going from the dippers. Can just see the headline ’Suarez bites Willy'

you owe me a new keyboard!!! HAHAHAHA brilliant!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.