Caceido on his way to Sporting?

allblues09 said:
Kinky by name said:
Potential Drogba? Next on that bong mate!
icon_blahblah.gif

Just kidding Kinky.

I quite like the lad. The only two drawbacks I see in him at the moment are his pace and his slow decision-making. Loaning him out would be a great move for us and for him. It would give him a chance to work on those skills while getting first-team football.

I would not sell him, as we have all seen flashes of brilliance from him, and he is still quite young.

I like him, too. But the two areas of concern you outline are vital to be a top striker. He will improve on those, no doubt, but I fear he is destined to be, at the very best, an average PL striker.

def keep... tevez is not gonna be willing to play the frontman RSC will, and with eto'o not coming unless he gets hi bung off barca, if keep him as 2nd-3rd choice. dont rate boj (2 crocked seasons and some fans think he is a god).

tevez.......RSC.......robinho

2nd string

sweep.......phil........bellers

he has this raw talent which needs to be improved by giving him more games. so he should be loaned out. Altidore is almost half as strong as this guy , and look how good he's turned into. I mean playing in villareal gave Altidore some technique along with his physique . so i think we should send him to la liga. I still remember how he manhandled those Aalborg defenders. Those defenders looked like dogs being dragged by a monster truck

Dont think we should sell him, we wont get what hes aorth and I think he will improve. Season long loan probably better to send him to crap prem team like Wolves.

Overall he was the best forward we had last season.

Whenever I saw him play under Sven I cringed. He was absolutely stone-dead useless. Against Fulham at home, when we desperately needed a goal to win, he blasted chance after chance wide. I went on record as saying "no goals in any competition" for City.

But, he has proved useful, and whilst not banging them in from 30 yards, has that Goat-like knack of scoring the scrappy goal by being in the right place in the right time. In fact I can't remember a goal he scored for us further than ten yards out.

If only the fecker knew the offside rule!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.