Caceido to start

i dont rate the guy and still dont but with the performanaces that benjani and Jo have given recently and with sturridge being injured then he has to have a chance at least....ultimately however he is not good enough.

From the little Ive seen in his bit part performances he looks like he can play abit but just lacks a yard. I think he will do more than Benjani though so I hope he does start.

All i know is that he's better than that twat Ched. if he can play for City then Caceido should

BornBlueDieBlue said:
CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
I think he's rotten, however given the current predicament and his 2 goals in 2 games i'd start him.

Rotten? If you watch City as much as me, all the time.... you won't have seen enough of him to call him rotten.
The lads not had a chance.

Personal opinion chief, ask yourself why he's not had a chance up until now? Any time he's been on the park has he shown anything that's made you think, he's one for the future? Not any blues I know of anyway. You're only saying give him a chance because we are desperate and Hughes has used every forward in the first team and it hasn't improved our lot. If strikers are signed over the next 5 weeks do you honestly think big Phil will still be involved in the first team set up? Given that you've not read my post properly I'll go back to what I initially said, start him against Hull.

must get his chance......

evans + jo=awful.....

benjani,vassell,,sturridge=injured AND AWFUL.............

He's looked pretty good, superb movement off the ball, close control looks decent. Defenders bouncing off him too.

And I put him in my fanasy league team this morning on the off chance he'd play ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.