Caglar Soyuncu

Unless there is a release clause as mentioned by Tolmie , dont know how we can get him

It’s it true that we have offered £48 mill for him then I would imagine they will laugh us out of the room . Bit of an insult from us that I think .

Last edited:
Rodgers keeps saying it.... nobody is leaving.

Literally zero chance of buying him in January, we already want another CB so we aren’t looking to get rid of one.

The Turkish media use us as click bait, we are linked with every Turkish player going over there because we are popular with their fans at the moment because Soyuncu is doing well.

£60m?..... £80m is the benchmark for that big lump. Soyuncu is better.

As I said to my Leicester mate only yesterday, the amounts that utd are prepared to spend shouldn’t be used as a benchmark for the transfer market as a whole. Nobody believed slab head was worth £80m, not even Leicester fans, but utd paid it. Alexis Sanchez on £400-500k a week if reports are to be believed, who else would pay that? Pogba for £90m plus £20m in agents fees, and how’s that working out? Still, it gives the rest of us something to laugh about.

Soyuncu didn't look like an £80m defender against us recently. For that amount there must be far better on the continent. We could probably get Koulibaly for around that.

Soyuncu is just a young David Luiz, hyped up because Leicester are doing well right now. Just like Maguire was, only he's even worse!

The only player I'd want from Leicester for silly money is Madison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.