Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

Rodney said:
Cheesy said:
People are being negative about Bellamy because he's an odious little cnut who, at best, is an average player. As for scoring goals, apart from when he was at Celtic, he has a fairly shit record.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm

biggest match in recent years and you bring this negative shite up

way to boost bellamy's morale knob-jocky >=(

players DO actually read these forums!!

Hooch said:
Let's hope that ITK on CityMancs is right about David Villa. Should leave bastard Craig to rot on the bench.

Sorry but this made me laugh more ^

People were right to question the signing of Bellamy at the time considering his injury record, constant kick offs and it seemed his best days were behind him. Credit to the guy for doing the business for us

Without doubt,good old Bellers has proven thousands of City posts on here,that he was well worth a gamble.
Perhaps people should also have listened to Hughsie,when he said he was bringing in a quality Player and how right that proved to be.
As Greavsie has always pointed out :
"Its a funny Old Game !!!"

ha ha - glad I kept my feelings to myself

Has been great this season and wouldn't surprise me if he has a stormer tomorrow

Come on Greg!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Rodney said:
MMMMMMmmmmmmmm

biggest match in recent years and you bring this negative shite up

way to boost bellamy's morale knob-jocky >=(

players DO actually read these forums!!

Haha, lighten up, Bellamy will know exactly what people think/thought of him, and i doubt he's reading the Bluemoon transfer forum the night before matchday.

Whahaha this made me laugh, well done Bellamy you are a City legend sir!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.