Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

M.C.F.C. said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Wants to play for SPUDS.

End off………………
How do you know this!? Have you spoke to him?

Bellamy said so on radio Saturday, when he was sure he was on way to Spuds, before City taught Arry a lesson and threatened his Palacios deal, Arry backed off Bellamy fast (gentlemans agreement, ha ha) knew he could lose both and it was Bellamy City really wanted.

According to talkshite the poisoned dwarf is having a medical today, an interview with Zola confirmed it. Can't beleive we are gonna sign this turd he makes Elano seem like Mary Poppins in terms of the poison he can put into a dressing room

There is no doubt Bellamy is a tit but a a player he is better than all our other forwards with the exception of Sturridge.

citoeast said:
M.C.F.C. said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
Wants to play for SPUDS.

End off………………
How do you know this!? Have you spoke to him?

Bellamy said so on radio Saturday, when he was sure he was on way to Spuds, before City taught Arry a lesson and threatened his Palacios deal, Arry backed off Bellamy fast (gentlemans agreement, ha ha) knew he could lose both and it was Bellamy City really wanted.

Did you actually hear Bellamy say it, because I thought it was Twitchy who said 'I fink the boy wud like to join us'

As for the Palacious deal, I don't think we need to have a 'gentlemans agreement' with the likes of Spuds if we really want a player.

Bellamy never said this - it was twitchy.

Bellamy has never quotes or said that he wants to move to the spuds

You may not like him - i dont particulary - but if he puts on the city top and plays well i will support him - some of you need to grow up

CTID

johnmc said:
BimboBob said:
I don't want that cock anywhere near our club.Surely we can do a mass mail to Hughes telling him we think Bellamy is a tool?

Better than what we have so leave me off that email mate

That may be true but surely you don't think he is a) worth 14 million and b) going to score loads of goals?

He is Vas but armed with a golf club.He went on strike ffs so he could move.This is not the sort of "class" player we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.