Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

I've just had a horrible thought...........

Bellendamy + Cash + the Boj.

If that happens Leslie can fuck right off out of here.

lancs blue said:
Great, we can all see the "typical City" outcome - Kaka says no and we sign Bellend. Fucking hell.

thats cruel and almost tempting fate, which seems a recurring theme with city.

if the feelings against Bellamy are running so high then we need to let MH know before any deal is done. someone must have an email address for MH.

Found it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imawelshcuntthatlikescrapplayers.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.imawelshcuntthatlikescrapplayers.com</a>

mat said:
I've just had a horrible thought...........

Bellendamy + Cash + the Boj.

If that happens Leslie can fuck right off out of here.

"Mat".........Have a cup of tea,think seriously about what you just posted then it will become clear....The Drugs do work.;)

Our Boj is gonna be a City legend.( repeat this 10 times and you'll be fine).

One thing is jumping out at me here.

Hughes has had nothing to do with the Kaka deal.You dont have players like Kaka and Bellamy on the same transfer list.

What an anti-climax it would be to sign Bellamy and have Kaka turn us down.

I will stand to get blasted on this, The one person who has never had a problem with Bellamy is Hughes, he will get the best out of him ,i agree with most i dont like the person but he isnt a bad footballer knows where the onion bag is and is a player that will give 100 percent and get in your face we need that as well as all this pretty passing fotball which at times gets us nowhere,If he plays in the blue shirt i will give him my total support,he is a fighter and a grafter and we need players like that ,on another thread please give captaincy to Kompany .Dunnie has really lost the plot,i await the backlash,

ch23 said:
I will stand to get blasted on this, The one person who has never had a problem with Bellamy is Hughes, he will get the best out of him ,i agree with most i dont like the person but he isnt a bad footballer knows where the onion bag is and is a player that will give 100 percent and get in your face we need that as well as all this pretty passing fotball which at times gets us nowhere,If he plays in the blue shirt i will give him my total support,he is a fighter and a grafter and we need players like that ,on another thread please give captaincy to Kompany .Dunnie has really lost the plot,i await the backlash,

Cant stand him but if hes does the Bizz then its what we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.