Calamity Bellamy Signed 4 City.

Spud fans more sense than I thought.

On the good side:
I like us pissing off tap up Harry.
I like another club standing up to tap up Harry, saying yes he can go, but not to you tap up Harry.
Sweet revenge for Benjani saga.
Doubles up on us stealing Palacios from Harry (Spurs desperately needed him)
Shows we have more clout than Spurs (don't mess with the big boys)

On the other hand:
I cannot stand bellamy, aggressive, mercenary, troublemaker, only plays his best when he wants another transfer.

Just have to live with it, I guess it will happen, even though Bellamy apparently confessed his undying love for Tap up Harry and Spurs on the radio yesterday.

so now spurs fans dont want him he want us ? fuck that, if spurs fans can stop him coming why cant we

kippax71 said:
First post from me.

I have been impressed with all of MH buys (except TBH) but this is just a big no no. When the player turns around and says he wants to join spuds then its time to back off and look for someone else. Not continue to try and sign a player who doesnt even want to play for you.

Exactly!
So does anyone know how to start an online petition? We need to express our views, or they will just sign him. Even if they sign him anyway, it's important our views are heard.

kippax71 said:
First post from me.

I have been impressed with all of MH buys (except TBH) but this is just a big no no. When the player turns around and says he wants to join spuds then its time to back off and look for someone else. Not continue to try and sign a player who doesnt even want to play for you.
Has he said that? Or has Redknapp said that?

I hope he signs for City. We've been crying out for an experienced proven Premiership striker for a long time, and we need strengthening in other areas too. You can't build a team exclusively with players of Kaka's reputation

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46137558?s_fromedit=1&s_type=10&s_sport=football" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A46137558? ... t=football</a>

not everyones opinion but its mine and people can disagree if they wish

Marvin said:
kippax71 said:
First post from me.

I hope he signs for City. We've been crying out for an experienced proven Premiership striker for a long time, and we need strengthening in other areas too. You can't build a team exclusively with players of Kaka's reputation

He said on the radio yesterday that he wanted to go to the Spuds. And no we dont need this **** in our team plenty of better players out there, time to move on!

bluefandk said:
Marvin said:
kippax71 said:
First post from me.

He said on the radio yesterday that he wanted to go to the Spuds. And no we dont need this **** in our team plenty of better players out there, time to move on!
OK. Didn't know that.

I disagree that there are plenty of better players out there. I've always rated him, but one big problem is his injury record. When fit, he's as good as anyone, and I'd love to see him in our team, because I want to watch a winning football team.

I have no idea in the personality of the player, or any of the players. It's up to the manager to deal with personalities, and let's not forget he has captained his country so is his attitude that bad.

he is a good hard working player and would do well for us, he is also a golf club wielding cnut of the highest order and if we get him we should do a sweep on who at the training ground he has his 1st fight with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.