Calling all Blues in "Bandit Country !" - Stretford,Urmston.

You got Steve Redmond as guest speaker at the Robin Hood next Friday going to give it a go and come and see join on the night then.
NOT BUYING TOBY A DRINK THO

McnabsMustache83 said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
Support your local team! We don't want people from Salford at city! The club is called Manchester City NOT Salford City!

Whats this got to do with anything, so anyone from salford can't support City, is Stretford ok, Or does everyone have to come from your neck a woods.
Confusing.

You should support United if your from Salford! I wonder how many united fans live in moss side? Not many!

Calling all Blues in "Bandit Country !" - Stretford,Urmston.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
Support your local team! We don't want people from Salford at city! The club is called Manchester City NOT Salford City!

Trafford, FFS.

i lived in flixton as a kid for a couple of years and it was awful, it really was spot the city fan.

so fuckin happy moving back to rusholme.

i don't ever think i've ever gone back to flixton urmston area since.

fuckin awful place.

and that fuckin smell

best of luck with that robin hood thing.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

Whats this got to do with anything, so anyone from salford can't support City, is Stretford ok, Or does everyone have to come from your neck a woods.
Confusing.

You should support United if your from Salford! I wonder how many united fans live in moss side? Not many!

Give your ed a wobble, loads of top blues from Salford, as for Stretford which isn't in Salford, the same goes, is there many Oldham fans in Moston. It is virtually bordering Oldham isn't it.
As for the Moss, plenty of rags from there.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:

Confusing.

theres 100 times more top blues in salford than that shitty smelly urmston/flixton area

spam1967 said:
i lived in flixton as a kid for a couple of years and it was awful, it really was spot the city fan.

so fuckin happy moving back to rusholme.

i don't ever think i've ever gone back to flixton urmston area since.

fuckin awful place.

and that fuckin smell

best of luck with that robin hood thing.

I agree with you about Flixton, as for Urmston/Stretford there are plenty of Blues.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:55 am --<br /><br />
spam1967 said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
Confusing.

theres 100 times more top blues in salford than that shitty smelly urmston/flixton area

He's from Moston.

McnabsMustache83 said:
silvaisgoldno1 said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
Confusing.

Give your ed a wobble, loads of top blues from Salford, as for Stretford which isn't in Salford, the same goes, is there many Oldham fans in Moston. It is virtually bordering Oldham isn't it.
As for the Moss, plenty of rags from there.

I grew up in Stretford and along with many others supported City. The 53 bus was always rammed on match day.
I've lived in Ashton, Irlam, Haughton Green, Charlesworth and Huyton and always followed City. Might even move to the South Coast, does that mean I can'tcontinue to support them...?!!!! For me it doesn't matter one jot where you live and who you support, so long as you go and support them...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.