Calling all Man City Fans

The world will end when kaka signs for city.....................the day city ruined football.................................get a grip of course we are happy......fuck off with ya shite questions.

Ultra said:
Quick question here,

Are you actually happy with this take over, signing Robinho, Kaka, billions in the bank, is that what you are happy with for your side ?

would you be happy if robinho etc played for palace?? and you had a real chance of playing champs league football and competing on all fronts??

thought so!

Ultra said:
I am a Palace fan, i just can't believe how happy everyone is, what about your history? what about your pride?

I seriously pity any team that gets bought like this...Precious little soul left in english football...Kids in the playground today arguing about which club is richer etc...
"doesn't matter if you've got a better atmosphere, we won and we have more money than you"
SKY have killed football, i'm sorry that you guys seem happy to lap it up.
What's up!? have Palace not got there own forum!?

Ultra said:
felixbg said:
exactly, sky have killed football and created this big 4 rubbish ... we are here to destroy all that, hence *drumroll* ... we are saving football in my eyes :-) (well for me at least)

Saving football, your making it worse.

This is your club, why are you happy to bend over to some arabs who don't even care.
Just can't understand it. Man Utd have been doing this for fucking years, now you guys are just mirror images of the team your meant to hate.
Did you have a problem when Chelsea done it?..............

To be fair to the lad we did have a great day dressed as Blues brothers that week before they played the rags at wembley

Ultra said:
felixbg said:
exactly, sky have killed football and created this big 4 rubbish ... we are here to destroy all that, hence *drumroll* ... we are saving football in my eyes :-) (well for me at least)

Saving football, your making it worse.

This is your club, why are you happy to bend over to some arabs who don't even care.
Just can't understand it. Man Utd have been doing this for fucking years, now you guys are just mirror images of the team your meant to hate.

Why are we making it worse? Basically we've bidded in excess of 100 million for one of the best players in the world. Will this have a knock on effect to many clubs in the premiership in terms of their future transfer dealings? Will it fuck. The only teams out huge wealth will effect when it comes to buying players are the likes of United, Chelsea etc because they are no longer the key players in the transfer market. It won't effect the likes of Bolton going for Joey Barton etc so i really can't see how were making it worse infact were going to make this leauge even more competitive by closing the gap on the so called 'big 4'

Whats your recipe for success, Vassel, Fernandes, Benjani, FFS you have to buy the best to have the chance to be the best, The RAGS have been doing it for years, are you just happy being a loser???????????????????

Ultra said:
Quick question here,

Are you actually happy with this take over, signing Robinho, Kaka, billions in the bank, is that what you are happy with for your side ?
Does Robinho play for City?

citoeast said:
Whats your recipe for success, Vassel, Fernandes, Benjani, FFS you have to buy the best to have the chance to be the best, The RAGS have been doing it for years, are you just happy being a loser???????????????????

Success, depends what you class as success, fuck success, fuck the premier league.

You guys i used to like, hating Man Utd, for the same reasons you do (barring the geographical location) those 3 players you mention are good players, why can't you be happy with that, your club has a great history, just been wiped over, everything the up's and downs, the promotions the relegations, the good signings the bad singings, the hero's, the villans, all means nothing now. It's a new club, new birth of Manchester United 2.

Good luck with it, sold your soul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.