Calling all Man City Fans

Ultra said:
Quick question here,

Are you actually happy with this take over, signing Robinho, Kaka, billions in the bank, is that what you are happy with for your side ?

No we want to be in dept like the rags or play in the same league as Leeds, Dickhead.

Ultra said:
citoeast said:
Whats your recipe for success, Vassel, Fernandes, Benjani, FFS you have to buy the best to have the chance to be the best, The RAGS have been doing it for years, are you just happy being a loser???????????????????

Success, depends what you class as success, fuck success, fuck the premier league.

You guys i used to like, hating Man Utd, for the same reasons you do (barring the geographical location) those 3 players you mention are good players, why can't you be happy with that, your club has a great history, just been wiped over, everything the up's and downs, the promotions the relegations, the good signings the bad singings, the hero's, the villans, all means nothing now. It's a new club, new birth of Manchester United 2.

Good luck with it, sold your soul.

funny isnt it ... people talk about us in such loving terms and we've always been the neutrals favourite ... why you ask? because we have been rubbish, done nothing yet always had fanatical support that neutrals have admired. Now that we are potentially a threat jealous pricks are coming out from everywhere, but tbh i'm not really fussed. We've had the sympathy, the relegations, the 33 years of nothin ... now it's time for a new chapter in the never ending book of manchester city, something interesting. This concept must be quite difficult for a side doomed to championship mediocrity for the next 10 years to understand. We didnt ask for this takeover and do you really think us success starved blues are going to say no to players like Kaka, Robinho etc. c'mon, use your head.

felixbg said:
This concept must be quite difficult for a side doomed to championship mediocrity for the next 10 years to understand. We didnt ask for this takeover .

A football club is a fans club not the chairmans, the owners mean fuck all, your heirachy has just changed you have lost your club, your an arab club now.

Roll on 10 years of Championship what do i care, i'm happy.

Ultra said:
felixbg said:
This concept must be quite difficult for a side doomed to championship mediocrity for the next 10 years to understand. We didnt ask for this takeover .

A football club is a fans club not the chairmans, the owners mean fuck all, your heirachy has just changed you have lost your club, your an arab club now.

coming from a fan of a team that would have gone bust had it not been rescued by singaporian financiers ?!?!?!?! poor form mate ... poor form

Ultra said:
felixbg said:

if your happy then why are you on our forum you sad little person

Ultra said:
those 3 players you mention are good players, why can't you be happy with that.

why would we be happy with players who could relegate us?
the majority of our history has made us miserable! we used to reletively successfuland then we've had 40 years of fuck all. we want some success who wouldn't?
one day this might happen to palace. who knows? maybe then you can protest it. but at present we're delighted

Anyone would think we started this 'war'.

It wasn't us it was the 'big boys' the Rags, Scouse Reds, and Arsenal who wanted the Premier League, indeed sort of hinted that if they didn't get it they'd be off to a European League. Either way it was screw the rest of the 92 clubs. They wanted to keep the big money for themselves.

The PL has just made the rich richer and the poor poorer, until it seems to have become a sin for a great player to sign for anyone but the 'big 4'. They are entitled to win everything, for ever, it seems, and the rest are just there to make up the numbers and admire them. Be in awe because of the honour of playing them.

Sorry, screw that! I want City to be the biggest club in England, or at least one of the biggest, and this is a once in a lifetime chance to achieve that.

Happy because we might get Kaka? Course I bloody am! Anyone who says they wouldn't want Kaka playing for their team is a liar or a fool.

It's really does amaze me how fans from other clubs, the papers, and sky are banging on about how it could be the end of football. Like many have already said it's very funny how this wasn't an issue when Chelsea started spending big and the fact that most of the journos are rags is why nothing is mentioned regarding the amount of money they have spent over recent years! As for chumps saying we've got a great history and now it's all been wiped out well I havent got a clue what that means. You cant wipe out history! I have all my memory's of following us up and down the leagues and because I'm only 29 I haven't seen anything in terms of success but I've always stuck with OUR City like every blue and now we're signing players that we could only dream of two years ago and I am loving it!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.