Calling all Man City Fans

Ultra said:
felixbg said:
exactly, sky have killed football and created this big 4 rubbish ... we are here to destroy all that, hence *drumroll* ... we are saving football in my eyes :-) (well for me at least)

Saving football, your making it worse.

This is your club, why are you happy to bend over to some arabs who don't even care.
Just can't understand it. Man Utd have been doing this for fucking years, now you guys are just mirror images of the team your meant to hate.
Shhh, we are discussing big boy things ;-)

Ultra said:
felixbg said:
exactly, sky have killed football and created this big 4 rubbish ... we are here to destroy all that, hence *drumroll* ... we are saving football in my eyes :-) (well for me at least)

This is your club, why are you happy to bend over to some arabs who don't even care.
Just can't understand it. Man Utd have been doing this for fucking years, now you guys are just mirror images of the team your meant to hate.

So you're saying if some Arabs decided to invest in Palace then you wouldnt be interested?

Ultra said:
I am a Palace fan, i just can't believe how happy everyone is, what about your history? what about your pride?

I seriously pity any team that gets bought like this...Precious little soul left in english football...Kids in the playground today arguing about which club is richer etc...
"doesn't matter if you've got a better atmosphere, we won and we have more money than you"
SKY have killed football, i'm sorry that you guys seem happy to lap it up.
sky killed football i agree, as for our money we have never had a chairman as rich or in the mode of simon jordan, he's one of my favorite people in football. stands his ground and speaks his mind.
no club would turn down our present owners and their wealth.

Ultra said:
felixbg said:

jealousy hey ... to be honest one of the reasons i hate united is because they are succesful, after years of seeing city win nothing a lot of us are so desperate for success that we'd do anything.

Ultra said:
I am a Palace fan, i just can't believe how happy everyone is, what about your history? what about your pride?

I seriously pity any team that gets bought like this...Precious little soul left in english football...Kids in the playground today arguing about which club is richer etc...
"doesn't matter if you've got a better atmosphere, we won and we have more money than you"
SKY have killed football, i'm sorry that you guys seem happy to lap it up.

Oh dear. You stay down there then where you belong mate...or perhaps you'll do OK again for a while next time you pay lots of money and well over the odds to take our manager off our hands with the promise of mega bucks in the transfer market...

Not that you would try and use money to improve your position. Simon Jordan was actually a
poor barrow boy was he and not someone worth 50 million who tried to use his wealth to make you a big club again before discovering that he wasn't a very big fish in the pond he tried to swim in? Read your own clubs history you clown.

after spending 35 year's watching a underachieving club, being continually dissapointed, watching some absolutely dreadful football, watching some player's that looked worse than the sunday morning players i played with/against, i would have to sayYES, LETS HAVE A CHANGE!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.