Calling all Man City Fans

Ultra said:
Quick question here,

Are you actually happy with this take over, signing Robinho, Kaka, billions in the bank, is that what you are happy with for your side ?

Miserable. I've cried myself to sleep every night since it happened.

FFS.

ultra wats your problem, do you expect city to ignore this new found wealth and stay in the shadow of the so called top 4. i suppose you southern bed wetters are a more humble lot & could,nt except such a chance for better days get a life you sad t--t

ultra wats your problem, do you expect city to ignore this new found wealth and stay in the shadow of the so called top 4. i suppose you southern bed wetters are a more humble lot & could,nt except such a chance for better days get a life you sad t--t

best news i have heard in years, cant wait for us to start winning thing's starting to day 2-0

Like BrianW said, the "big clubs" changed the face of football in this country when they formed the "premier league" giving the biggest clubs the biggest chunk of the money, then the Biggest clubs changed the face of European football by changing the european cup to the chumps league, now a club has the financial muscle to wipe the floor with the big clubs they are using every journo in the country to protest about how unfair it is that their rightful place at the top table is under serious threat.
Tough sh1t.
City are back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.