Calling All MCFC Supporters Branches

You might have already said it somewhere, but what is the oldest shirt in your collection?

Here’s the oldest shirt in the collection which turns 98 years old this April.

George Hicks match worn FA Cup final shirt v Bolton on 24th April 1926, complete Wembley mud stains !!

I would love to re-unite the shirt with the original coat of arms badge that has been carefully removed at some stage, who knows could well be stored away somewhere !!

hicks.jpg

Here’s the oldest shirt in the collection which turns 98 years old this April.

George Hicks match worn FA Cup final shirt v Bolton on 24th April 1926, complete Wembley mud stains !!

I would love to re-unite the shirt with the original coat of arms badge that has been carefully removed at some stage, who knows could well be stored away somewhere !!

View attachment 109554
Brilliant, hope you can find the badge.

Thank you to Stuart & Stephen and all the Astley & Tyldesley MCFC branch members for having me tonight and supporting the books so well with a brilliant set of blues talking all things City and match shirts.

Added bonus of City legend David White popping in and always a pleasure to see King of the Kippax legends Dave & Sue Wallace.

IMG_7844.jpeg

Great evening at the MCFC Bolton Branch last night with the books and quiz supported so well meeting yet another set of top blues.

Please feel free to direct message if you are interested in having the quiz and shirt talk attend a branch meeting.

Next stop Bath & Wiltshire Blues.

IMG_8571.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.