Calling All MCFC Supporters Branches

MCFC MATCH WORN SHIRTS BOOK BRANCH TOUR 2024 DATES

Looking forward to calling in at the following branches during January 2024 talking all things City and match worn shirt tales.

Tuesday 16th January - Hazel Grove Blues

Tuesday 23rd January - Reddish Blues

Wednesday 24th January - DATE AVILABLE

Thursday 25th January - Ramsbottom Blues

Further January dates still available - To book/enquire then please direct message or email
mmmac@hotmail.co.uk

BRANCHNIGHTS.jpg

I found there is a Cambridge club but I cannot register. It says no new members considered until July which seems odd. Anyone know if this seems correct please?
Each branch can set it's own deadline dates mate. You tend to get interest when we look like getting to a final or a big game on the horizon. I used to close around this time of year as well to be honest. It was nothing personal, you have to look after established members first and not enough tickets to go around.

Each branch can set it's own deadline dates mate. You tend to get interest when we look like getting to a final or a big game on the horizon. I used to close around this time of year as well to be honest. It was nothing personal, you have to look after established members first and not enough tickets to go around.
Fair enough thankyou.

Fair enough thankyou.
There’s a bit of a back story to this one but I know you’d be welcome as an ‘active’ member once registrations open again.
The membership is spread across a fairly wide area around Cambridgeshire so actually in the city itself are in the minority but if you are in town and fancy meeting up to watch a game, then give me a shout and I’ll mobilise a select bunch!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.