Calling notice to all City fans going to the derby.

And don't forget to don your tin hats, as the scummy twats were throwing golf balls into 212 in the fa cup tie

TROUSERS said:
We should boo Shrek for what he did to vinny. That screwed our season big time! Should not let up for all match and hopefully he will snap like Ronaldo did back in 05 or 06 , and got himself sent off! That was funny as we all waved him goodbye. Shrek must be due an injury soon anyway as the Euros are coming up and he usually does before a big tournament, the ****.

Was thinking same myself about this so called world class player that cant perform on the world or euro stage.. Not be long before he jibs out with injury ! pube headed T*** !

The stewards really need to search them right this time and get the guys with red flares.

Loads of rumors going about that loads of them and i mean a loads of them are going to try and rush the doors when the open in our ends to cheer the rags on.

If it's not done the right way i feel it's going to get very naughty that night.

Markie07 said:
The stewards really need to search them right this time and get the guys with red flares.

Loads of rumors going about that loads of them and i mean a loads of them are going to try and rush the doors when the open in our ends to cheer the rags on.

If it's not done the right way i feel it's going to get very naughty that night.
No matter how many of them there are, they can't rush a turnstile, it just doesn't work like that. They'll get stuck, then crushed, then arrested.

Absolutely agree with this thread. Let's put on an atmosphere. Thus season may now seem disappointing but it's still our best season yet, I mean ok we haven't won anything but we played Champions league for the first time, we played some amazing football, we humiliated the rags at the swamp, we'll have our highest points total and statistically most impressive premier league season to date, and we will be stronger for it. So let's spoil their party on April 30th, let's make the best atmosphere we can, bring flags, Inflatable Bananas, ticker tape, scarfs, banners and even blue and White toilet roll. Let's show our support, sing our hearts out, guide the boys on to victory (so we can celebrate a double over the rags at least ) and show the world we're a great club

TROUSERS said:
We should boo Shrek for what he did to vinny. That screwed our season big time! Should not let up for all match and hopefully he will snap like Ronaldo did back in 05 or 06 , and got himself sent off! That was funny as we all waved him goodbye. Shrek must be due an injury soon anyway as the Euros are coming up and he usually does before a big tournament, the ****.
I'm not sure that booing shrek is a good idea - it will just motivate him to get someone else sent off or seriously injured. Just ignore him.

Cheer on City everyone and get behind the team, but keep a perspective. Win, lose or draw, it doesn't really matter because we're coming second in the league.

The only potential disaster is if they get the chance to lift the trophy, but thats hopefully unlikely. Nothing surprises me about City anymore.

While I'm posting, can I please recommend supporting your local club in football or rugby.

I went to Deepdale on Saturday and the whole atmosphere from start to finish was marvellous.

Fantastic tributes to Sir Tom Finney from so many people including Mike Summerbee and David Bernstein, a truly amazing singer with a very sweet voice, a reasonably entertaining match and all for £10.

trevorriley said:
TROUSERS said:

Was thinking same myself about this so called world class player that cant perform on the world or euro stage.. Not be long before he jibs out with injury ! pube headed T*** !

England aren't going to win so just relax and enjoy everyone.

Whoever is given the job, if it was me I'd take the Steve Lancaster approach.

i.e. Get the players to wear the shirt with pride. It's always been a higher honour to play for your country than your club.

skybluetartan said:
If worst comes to worse and the twats do win it i reckon we should blare out blue moon and everyone should stay behind and sing would show that we are not going away. CTID. "were man city, we stay till the end!".

this :)

Markie07 said:

what a load of bollox " loads of them and I mean loads of them" where will they rush? The Family stand ? We should all shit ourselves now cos Eddie Beef is coming and the men in black. Everyone stay at home and hide behind the couch.

There will 3000 in the away end and odd Munich dotted about saying Jack shit.

Out of the 3000 about 40 will be wearing colours, the rest will arrive in large groups with their black coats and heads down until safely in the ground.

After the game they will be kept in for half an hour.

There will be lots of bouncing around ( from both sides ) outside and someone might throw some horse shit again.

It will be a difficult night for us but like the OP suggests, fuck it and drown the fuckers out.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:26 am --<br /><br />
Markie07 said:

what a load of bollox " loads of them and I mean loads of them" where will they rush? The Family stand ? We should all shit ourselves now cos Eddie Beef is coming and the men in black. Everyone stay at home and hide behind the couch.

There will 3000 in the away end and odd Munich dotted about saying Jack shit.

Out of the 3000 about 40 will be wearing colours, the rest will arrive in large groups with their black coats and heads down until safely in the ground.

After the game they will be kept in for half an hour.

There will be lots of bouncing around ( from both sides ) outside and someone might throw some horse shit again.

It will be a difficult night for us but like the OP suggests, fuck it and drown the fuckers out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.