Calling notice to all City fans going to the derby.

I shall no doubt do my usual 'stuff' but I would dearly love the players to take the stance that MANUre are not gonna win a title on our patch, or if it's already be rendered up by a range of surrender monkeys in the meantime, the players need to put down a marker for next season.

The FatScouseGit, apart from his usual unpleasant features, doesn't like to lose to anybody. We need players with the same determination.

Bluekiwi said:
TROUSERS said:
We should boo Shrek for what he did to vinny. That screwed our season big time! Should not let up for all match and hopefully he will snap like Ronaldo did back in 05 or 06 , and got himself sent off! That was funny as we all waved him goodbye. Shrek must be due an injury soon anyway as the Euros are coming up and he usually does before a big tournament, the ****.
I'm not sure that booing shrek is a good idea - it will just motivate him to get someone else sent off or seriously injured. Just ignore him.

There's more chance of Mourinho coming in as Bobby's no 2 for the last 12months of his contract to enable a smooth transition and hand over of the squad whilst Bobby learns Jose how to handle the mercurial talents of Mad Mario.

Don't you know the Euro's are a few months away and the FA have given a remit to the refs not to book Wayne under any circumstance as we need him going to the tournament looking squeaky clean to avoid any foreign referee getting the wrong impression of him. What other reason could there be for him not being booked once yet this season.

The way we out sang them in the 2nd half of the cup derby and how everyone stayed behind to clap the team off this year was immense! We need to do the same again for 90 minutes. Them lot absolutely hated it. Create an atmosphere for 90 minutes is the best we can do without any pressure. Get behind the lads and be proud of them! I'm sure all of us in the singing section will be.

fantastic thread........right behind ya as we all should. give them no satisfaction whatsoever, show them we will be back next year stronger and in better shape. they may have won it this year by default...ie..our poor form of the last 2/3 months, poor refereeing decisions..ETC..but a performance to be proud of on the pitch and off it will tell them next year WILL BE DIFFERENT...

Be good if people could get in the ground early (work,travel etc permitting )
If anyone has been to the Euro aways, their ends can be full an hour before
and they build up the atmosphere.
Not suggesting that we go that far but would be nice to start creating an atmosphere say 30 mins before KO.
And what a poster said earlier try to stay to the end if you can.

Also would be nice if the Club put a flag on everyones seat.
If we told them we wanted to create a special atmosphere, would they
go for it ?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
We should get Bluemoon going just as the teams come out, get rid of the shit music version and just go for it, once that dies down we go straight into Englands No 1, go through the team who are playing and finish off with one Fu@king massive Mancini song.

sounds like a top plan read back at whitworth and see if the club would print it on the back of the flags on everbodies seats it time for the contacts at the club to put some feelers out - no pressure De Niro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.