Calling notice to all City fans going to the derby.

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Remember my last calling notice for a Derby game, that was when I did the ticker tape, well this time I reckon we need to make the rest of the country and Sky to see what we are all really about and if they have won the lge before the Derby because I would hate the thought it could happen on the night we have to drown the Rag fans out witha constant stream of songs. Show the world we are behind the team and manager and what we have achieved this season has made us even more proud. Mistakes have been made and learnt from hopefully. What we need to do on here over the next 3 weeks is get some ideas going and make the 30th April OUR NIGHT not theirs.
We do this kind of stuff better then anyone, so lets get things started by coming up with ideas for the night, loads of singing from the start, lets fucking party and show the world we are CITY.

We need a strong finish now and batter the rag t*"ts on the field on 30TH, looks like we fucked it for the title this year but were here for the long haul and lets let tehm fuckers now that come 10PM on the 30TH

City till i die.

the best thread fo a long time that, good man...

Come on every CTID, heads together to make it our evening, we like to spoil the rags parties !

Singing, chanting, all wear the colours, boo the minute they touch the ball, cheer the lads on.

We are the most improved club in the premiershipo for the last 3 years and it is going to get better. The rags are on a slide, 6-1 thrashing off us and playing catch up all season, dumped out of europe by the Turks ! Yet they still try to boast.

Come on everybody, get some ideas together, or set uyp a meeting. We need to take the night over more than we did wembley with the poznan..

trevorriley said:

Come on every CTID, heads together to make it our evening, we like to spoil the rags parties !

Singing, chanting, all wear the colours, boo the minute they touch the ball, cheer the lads on.

We are the most improved club in the premiershipo for the last 3 years and it is going to get better. The rags are on a slide, 6-1 thrashing off us and playing catch up all season, dumped out of europe by the Turks ! Yet they still try to boast.

Come on everybody, get some ideas together, or set uyp a meeting. We need to take the night over more than we did wembley with the poznan..[/quote
]

The rags are on the slide eh? I fucking wish we were on the same one pal.

We don't need any ideas. Just two simple things:

1) Out sing them all game
2) FFS Stay in the ground and cheer the team off whatever happens. Not starting the why do people leave early argument but just politely asking those that do to stay til the end for this one sodding game.

trevorriley said:

Come on everybody, get some ideas together, or set uyp a meeting. We need to take the night over more than we did wembley with the poznan..

I agree with the sentiment of this thread. But I'm not sure if they're on a slide. I hope they are, but to me it just looks like they're in transition.

We'll be stronger next season, but I think they will be too.

In the end it doesn't really matter; because I started supporting this club when we were in the first division. I supported this club when we were in the second division. So the fact that our biggest disappointment is that we narrowly missed out on the PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE, when viewed in perspective, is like a rainbow.

Simple, invade their end, whack fuck out of them and when their on the m6 southbound, we can have a singsong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.