Calling notice to all Streamer & Ticker tape throwers.

Really hope this works, im sat in ES 101 so wont bring streamers but ill be shredding some blue and white paper later to throw about at the bottom of the stand, and will be in full voice as usual. Ohh and someone in the upper levels throwing bog roll make sure one is aimed at Neville, always said he was a shit house.

Come on city. :)

Vicky said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
That mate has made this all worth while, I laughed so much just what I needed.
Nick
Only at Man City..LOL. Top post, still laughing!!!!

-- Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:25 am --

rickmcfc said:
This is what we have to do on Saturday, this will be nick from 1.20 seconds, but hopefully we will replace the spears with ticker tape, bog roll and streamers!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ur3iV6Z34[/youtube]
Can I bring my axe then?

I have to admit it was a rather good post by myself, i chuckle when i read it back lol BUMP

Sounds great, its an excellent idea. Thanks for the info. Nice one to everyone who got this off the ground. I'll be e-mailing around letting the lads who I go with know about these plans.

So up for doing the scum. Every little helps!

rickmcfc said:
"and on the 7th day, nick said to his fellow blues, throw my passionate blues, throw these bog rolls and the ticker tape into the air and create a sea of blue and white"

Amen :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.