Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

That was a miss on my part. I had completely forgot about Taylor. I wonder how he's getting on at Anderlecht.
They won 7-2 this weekend but I'm struggling to get a forum for a fan's view. Bizarrely, the forums I've found have had barely any posts for months.

They won 7-2 this weekend but I'm struggling to get a forum for a fan's view. Bizarrely, the forums I've found have had barely any posts for months.

I’ve actually watched their last two matches and he’s been really good. Looks far better than Hoedt, the guy they signed from Southampton. They played Genk the other week and he had last seasons golden boot winner (who is 6ft7 and scored 33 goals) in his pocket.

I’ve actually watched their last two matches and he’s been really good. Looks far better than Hoedt, the guy they signed from Southampton. They played Genk the other week and he had last seasons golden boot winner (who is 6ft7 and scored 33 goals) in his pocket.
Yes, I saw the reviews of that game and it looked like he had a blinder. I am sure we all want all our loanees to have a great experience.

THB is fine prospect,he reminds me of Laporte in some respects.However,of the two,i sway towards Doyle.

He has that extra unteachable ingredient for me,he just doesnt tolerate second best and wont ever take prisoners.

We are very fortunate to have both,and the very fine Mbete,on our books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.