Callum Doyle

Will he be sold ? Loaned out for another season? Will he be given a chance to impress on the preseason? could pep use him as cover for lesser games lb ch back 3 maybe dm ? I have only questions what are your thoughts?

After three seasons out on loan and impressing at every one, I can't see anything other than a permanent move for a reasonable fee plus the usual add-ons, etc. I cannot see him getting regular first team appearances here and three loan moves is more than enough. He needs regular football and the security a permanent move and longer contract offers.

After three seasons out on loan and impressing at every one, I can't see anything other than a permanent move for a reasonable fee plus the usual add-ons, etc. I cannot see him getting regular first team appearances here and three loan moves is more than enough. He needs regular football and the security a permanent move and longer contract offers.

Like Harwood-Bellis he should be looking at the 2026 World Cup and thinking that if he gets a good PL move to a club with a decent structure and manager then he’s got every chance of getting there.

would nobody give him a season with pep don't think it would impact his sell on price much he's played grown up football since he was 17 we have a few injury prone players at the club and I can only see that getting worse next season with the amount of football being played

He has had three seasons of regular league football. Coming back and getting a fraction of the number of games would be detrimental to his career and I cannot see any way he would accept such a situation. His stock is very high at the moment so a permanent move would suit everyone.

He has had three seasons of regular league football. Coming back and getting a fraction of the number of games would be detrimental to his career and I cannot see any way he would accept such a situation. His stock is very high at the moment so a permanent move would suit everyone.
buy back seems the obvious move from here, hope he goes on the tour though quite fancy seeing his skillset in the role Gavrdiol has been playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.