Callum Doyle

I reckon there’s more chance of him signing for Leicester full time. Can’t see any reason for him to go on a loan for the fourth consecutive season. It’s not all about what’s best for us, he has his own career to look after.

We should try and get him on loan to Wolves now that Kilman is leaving, he’d be an ideal replacement on the left of a back three.
It’s a great point that or another year at Leicester on loan. My preferred option would be to start giving these young players a chance to impress here though, esp after doing so well out on loan.

I reckon there’s more chance of him signing for Leicester full time. Can’t see any reason for him to go on a loan for the fourth consecutive season. It’s not all about what’s best for us, he has his own career to look after.
City have never worked on the basis of, it has to be best for us, they have just sold Cole Palmer when they clearly wanted to keep him but he didn't want to stay. Tommy Doyle was given a £4.5 million valuation to help him move, yes we get the best deal we can for us but, more than any other club Premier League or not we look after all of our players the best we can.

Would Pep trust Callum Doyle more than he trusted Sergio Gomez?

Thats the real question that determines his future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.