Callum Doyle

If a first team CB leaves next summer, Doyle will be ready to step in. Otherwise, we will see. Doyle is awesome.

I always thought since I first saw Callum Doyle that he stood out from the rest of the defensive units he’s played in. I also think he could be a central midfielder. He’s the best defender I’ve seen come out of the academy since Earl Barrett, Tommy Caton and Nicky Reid.

I always thought since I first saw Callum Doyle that he stood out from the rest of the defensive units he’s played in. I also think he could be a central midfielder. He’s the best defender I’ve seen come out of the academy since Earl Barrett, Tommy Caton and Nicky Reid.
gotta agree with you there he's not the quickest he could become are English version of plodri :)

Stones replacement next season?

He's left-footed, so maybe not a direct replacement. I think Stones has a few years left in him possibly anyway if used carefully.

I see Callum more like a young Gareth Barry. Centre-back with good passing and composure, can slot in on the left or potentially move to a defensive midfield role. Being slow didn't stop our Gareth!

He's an absolute monster for a 20 year old kid a great passer of the ball and there's some serious man love for him from the Norwich supporters I think wiping out one of the coventry players who had to be taken off which didn't go down too well with Mark Robins helped

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.