Callum Doyle

Nice work from him chasing down and defending against Lewandowski at the end last night. Another impressive loan at Norwich and City have a real decision to make. None of our defenders are particuarly old but maybe someone like Stones will take a Saudi bid next season and Doyle can come in.

Way too good for Norwich IMO

He needed a Prem loan or to be integrated into the first team.

This is a step backwards in his career after winning the Championship last season.
He was injured last year and didn't get much game time.

Another loan to club looking to win the Championship is probably the right move at this stage.

This is a step backwards in his career after winning the Championship last season.
Which Premier league team was looking to loan him and give him playing time? If Leicester werent up for keeping him on loan I suspect none would be the answer. Loan to a team aiming for promotion again is a good option in the absence.

After a few seasons of playing full time i think sitting behind our batch of defenders and maybe getting some cup action would not be beneficial to him.

There was zero talk or rumours of any other move, what do you want the club to do?

There was zero talk or rumours of any other move, what do you want the club to do?
I agree, a great loan IMO. Also people on this forum whinged about Mcatee going to a premier league side last year as that team was always going to struggle yet this guy you responded to wants the exact same thing!

Write up on the new Norwich Manager and his style for those wondering what Callum is in for.
This new Norwich manager will be in PL in near future either with them or someone else.
Callum should be in good hands with this loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.