Camel gob tweets

rassclot said:
they'll be up for it without a doubt. whether they'll be up to it is another question.
Absolutely. Even without Yaya we should be stronger, but you never know what'll happen on match day. Looking forward to this one.

if we had drawn nited in the cup a few years back we would have lost as they had a winning mentality,but that was then, now it us who has got that and teams fear playing us now... all i say is bring it on
please note....wio is not a camel hes a fuc*in donkey and a slow one at that

They still have a winning mentality. They have won 10 out of 14 which would normally see them top at this time of year.

It will be close and with our schedule nothing is guaranteed.

Ardwick AFC said:
After the display he put in against us, I'd be surprised if they didn't go with Smalling and Vidic as CB's and stick Jones in Midfield to look after Carrick's lack of bite. Don't think baconface will attempt such a weak midfield pairing as he did at the swamp. Completely got that one wrong. They will probably set up like this with a five in midfield, with Giggs backing up lone man upfront. I don't think it will be as easy this time around, as we have displayed all our cards so now they know what to expect.

De Gay
Rafael Smalling Vidic Evra
Nani Jones Giggs Carrick Young
Rooney
Hope he does play Giggs.
We'd give him absolute hell for his *ahem* indiscretions.

jayfx said:
Who gives a fuck what he has to say?

Agree, why the fuck this guys"tweets" make headlines in national papers is beyond me
after the six one it was in the papers next day
"Rio's tweeted, first thing on my mind this morning, the derby......bring it on"

Rio, you're fuckin thirty odd for fucks sake

why do they do this, as soon as its derby day or just before, they start spouting shite.
have they not lear'nt anything by our last couple of victories against them.
they beat us in the community shield and wooney gave it large-end result 1-6,
now rio just car,nt help himself i for one hope it comes back too bite him.

wonder if buzzer has knocked on his next door "silent neighbour"

The guy is the pits hope ballo winds him up to fun, for me he is a trouble causer someone needs to put him on his arse after the semi at wembley he was crying like a woman?

They'll class a 5-1 defeat as 'progress' and proof of their growing stature.

Rio should stick to 'tweeting' about eating in his filthy (I mean that literally) restaurant with boy bands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.