camera man in the south stand

Trigger said:
Just to clear this up, it was for a DVD that Endemol are making for end of the season, they were also filming outside Mary D's.
what dvd is it trigger?

davymcfc said:
Trigger said:
Just to clear this up, it was for a DVD that Endemol are making for end of the season, they were also filming outside Mary D's.
what dvd is it trigger?

it is to do with all aspects of being a City fan, what people do on matchdays, travelling with fans on home/away trips, supporters clubs the whole shenanigans!

Trigger said:
davymcfc said:
what dvd is it trigger?

it is to do with all aspects of being a City fan, what people do on matchdays, travelling with fans on home/away trips, supporters clubs the whole shenanigans!
sounds interesting. ill look out for that one.

its not just gonna be for dvd, they are hoping for a cinema release next june. few of my mates are gonna be featured heavily, they were in mary d's filming aswell

They were in the King's stand too - I think they were looking for the Cheshire crew and hoping for a North Stand invasion from Big Mal's Cigar !

I heard it was a National Geographic film crew trying to trace the whereabouts of that infamous illusive creature....Glauber Berti. The title of the film is "Bertis in the Mist"

Trigger said:

From what Endemol have said they reckon it will get a cinema release, will be quality if we win something. Good game for them to film though yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.