camera man in the south stand

Strange you bring it up now, I'm just having a clearout of the loft and have uncovered my programmes from 1998 onwards! Ahh the York City home game, where we relegated them and it's full of details for the play off finals and plenty of bad haircuts!

Now to unearth my old City mags, let's see what inspiring interviews we can uncover in them!!!

scall said:
Strange you bring it up now, I'm just having a clearout of the loft and have uncovered my programmes from 1998 onwards! Ahh the York City home game, where we relegated them and it's full of details for the play off finals and plenty of bad haircuts!

Now to unearth my old City mags, let's see what inspiring interviews we can uncover in them!!!
after the match i recall supra sung bluemoon. they were simpler times.

Wasn't it pre-match they did it? I'm sure as soon as the game ended the York fans were kicking off a bit, I remember saying "what's their problem?", "we just sent em down"..."oh right, lets go"

Them were the days of keeping ticket stubs....ahhh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.