Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit

399547_264606240306652_1036887500_n.jpg

tueartsboots said:

I laughed because its true.

Millionaires dont care about us, why should they, we dont live in there world, they dont live in ours. They keep themselves rich at our expense and we just take it. We take it take it take it.

The millionaire cunts want us poor people to live on less than £10 per day, they hate the fact the taxes they may pay but mostly avoid might buy a poor person a meal or allow them to turn the fire on.

What sort of society do we live in when the poor get poorer yet the rich rip off everyone in the pursuit of greed greed greed. What sort of society do we live in when nurses gt laid off work but bankers get bonuses

what sort of society makes the poor turn on the poor because the rich make it seem its the thing to do. Blame the poorest for all our ills, dont blame the rich gambling with the nations wealth and giggling when it goes wrong

I know morally i am right. i fucking hate the mindless bigotry and neo-librealist fucking nonsense that somehow prevails in the world today.

117 M34 said:
tueartsboots said:

How many businesses would go out of business if they increased the minimium wage?
None, people would be more happy and content at work so productivity would go up and there would be less job swapping meaning they wouldn't have to keep recruiting/training thus cutting costs. Simplistic I know.

117 M34 said:
How many businesses would go out of business if they increased the minimium wage?

None.

Have you realised for one minute that putting money in peoples pocket means they spend that money.

Or would you rather be a cotton farmer in Tennesee in 1860

Rascal said:
117 M34 said:

None.

Have you realised for one minute that putting money in peoples pocket means they spend that money.

in fairness it depends how much you put it up by and how quickly, its not so straightforward

Rascal said:
117 M34 said:

None.

Pearls before swine.

Rascal said:
tueartsboots said:

I laughed because its true.

Millionaires dont care about us, why should they, we dont live in there world, they dont live in ours. They keep themselves rich at our expense and we just take it. We take it take it take it.

The millionaire cunts want us poor people to live on less than £10 per day, they hate the fact the taxes they may pay but mostly avoid might buy a poor person a meal or allow them to turn the fire on.

What sort of society do we live in when the poor get poorer yet the rich rip off everyone in the pursuit of greed greed greed. What sort of society do we live in when nurses gt laid off work but bankers get bonuses

what sort of society makes the poor turn on the poor because the rich make it seem its the thing to do. Blame the poorest for all our ills, dont blame the rich gambling with the nations wealth and giggling when it goes wrong

I know morally i am right. i fucking hate the mindless bigotry and neo-librealist fucking nonsense that somehow prevails in the world today.

I hate to say it, but I'm inclined to agree.

There *are* politicians of all parties who have the interests of society at heart. The 3 that spring to my mind are Ken Clarke, Estelle Morris and Paddy Ashdown and even Dennis Skinner.

I'd never agree with the political views of people like Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner, but I have tremendous respect for their integrity.

By contrast Cameron and Osborne seem unprincipled and out of touch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.