Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit

Theres a logical problem with Rascals position.

If you acknowledge that those at the top of the tree are cunts with no value on human decency, increasing their working costs such as the minimum wage would force them to move their operations to a place without them

Damocles said:

If you acknowledge that those at the top of the tree are cunts with no value on human decency, increasing their working costs such as the minimum wage would force them to move their operations to a place without them

Doubt it has the tax loopholes available here would be too good to miss.

On a serious note, money in pockets means money spent thus boosting the economy.

It goes hand in hand yet its been ignored.

Damocles said:

Life isn't that simple Damocles. The people at the top of the tree may have plenty of moral values, but are also out of touch with the people who elected them.

Just to say, I'm 23 years old, and currently receiving housing benefit, having been made redundant 7 months ago. I rely on it to have a roof over my head, and attend all my appointments at the Job Centre without fail, apply for many jobs and generally get few or vague replies. I'm not a leech, and I don't really want handouts, but it's very hard to find work in the current climate, even though I've had two and a half years experience in Call Centres. I get nothing but a patronising and condescending attitude from Baskerville House and a lot of dead ends. They plan to send me off to Argos or somewhere to that effect to work for nothing soon. And now I learn Dave wants to also put me on the street.

All I want is to work and be able to have a bit more cash in my pocket, not feel like I'm going to have the rug pulled from beneath me by a Government that is supposed to be helping and supporting those in need. I'd never dream of abusing this system, but the fact is, til I can get work I need it.

pauldominic said:
Rascal said:
tueartsboots said:
399547_264606240306652_1036887500_n.jpg

I laughed because its true.

Millionaires dont care about us, why should they, we dont live in there world, they dont live in ours. They keep themselves rich at our expense and we just take it. We take it take it take it.

The millionaire cunts want us poor people to live on less than £10 per day, they hate the fact the taxes they may pay but mostly avoid might buy a poor person a meal or allow them to turn the fire on.

What sort of society do we live in when the poor get poorer yet the rich rip off everyone in the pursuit of greed greed greed. What sort of society do we live in when nurses gt laid off work but bankers get bonuses

what sort of society makes the poor turn on the poor because the rich make it seem its the thing to do. Blame the poorest for all our ills, dont blame the rich gambling with the nations wealth and giggling when it goes wrong

I know morally i am right. i fucking hate the mindless bigotry and neo-librealist fucking nonsense that somehow prevails in the world today.

I hate to say it, but I'm inclined to agree.

There *are* politicians of all parties who have the interests of society at heart. The 3 that spring to my mind are Ken Clarke, Estelle Morris and Paddy Ashdown and even Dennis Skinner.

I'd never agree with the political views of people like Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner, but I have tremendous respect for their integrity.

By contrast Cameron and Osborne seem unprincipled and out of touch.

thank god for Milliband and Harman pmsl

Tiattos_Waterbottle said:
Just to say, I'm 23 years old, and currently receiving housing benefit, having been made redundant 7 months ago. I rely on it to have a roof over my head, and attend all my appointments at the Job Centre without fail, apply for many jobs and generally get few or vague replies. I'm not a leech, and I don't really want handouts, but it's very hard to find work in the current climate, even though I've had two and a half years experience in Call Centres. I get nothing but a patronising and condescending attitude from Baskerville House and a lot of dead ends. They plan to send me off to Argos or somewhere to that effect to work for nothing soon. And now I learn Dave wants to also put me on the street.

All I want is to work and be able to have a bit more cash in my pocket, not feel like I'm going to have the rug pulled from beneath me by a Government that is supposed to be helping and supporting those in need. I'd never dream of abusing this system, but the fact is, til I can get work I need it.

You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!

Take him away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.