Cameron vetoes EU Treaty change

LookMumI'mOnBlueMoon said:
Cameron is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Definitely, he's much worse than the Black Death, the Second World War and the Normandy conquest.

Fool.

SWP's back said:
joe mancini said:
Cameron is protecting the financial institutions in London,not the British public interest,tories just making sure they can keep the ignorant british blob in their place.He,s put tory party interest in front of national interest.
Put the mirror down, think for yourself

Nice one Shaun,but its the Gruniad for me.

Cameron was gagging to use the veto just so when he had his celebratory meal last night with the mutant sons and daughters of Teresa Gorman and John Redwood @ chequers he wasn’t the main course!

Gelsons Dad said:
joe mancini said:
Gelsons Dad said:
If you were offered a referendum and asked:

"Would you like the UK financial regulations to come from the British parliament or from a European quango?"

How would you answer?

It would have no bearing on my life,and no effect.

So your opinion is of no consequence. Well, that's pretty obvious already from your posts on this thread.

Thank you.

maggies children seem cocksure that cameron played a blinder. Although based on wish and guess it seems the future is now much brighter,and it is only a matter of time before a referendum to complete the job and return to a splendid isolation.Apparently the EU need us more than we need them,as we have a voracious appetite for their goods( sausages maybe or onions) whilst we only depend on them for gas (therefore electricity) but even should they retaliate and double the tariff we can just put the price to customers up,problem solved.From it's inception the brits have been a disruptive member of the EU,probably less welcome now than ever before, retaliation cannot be ruled out,but our superior skills will easily cope,after all there is only 26 countries looking for pay-back.Trouble is,much as i would love to believe that the tories have the best interest of the country at heart and not just their pay-masters in the "city",nothing in their history,from the whigs to present day suggests they have.

bellbuzzer said:
maggies children seem cocksure that cameron played a blinder. Although based on wish and guess it seems the future is now much brighter,and it is only a matter of time before a referendum to complete the job and return to a splendid isolation.Apparently the EU need us more than we need them,as we have a voracious appetite for their goods( sausages maybe or onions) whilst we only depend on them for gas (therefore electricity) but even should they retaliate and double the tariff we can just put the price to customers up,problem solved.From it's inception the brits have been a disruptive member of the EU,probably less welcome now than ever before, retaliation cannot be ruled out,but our superior skills will easily cope,after all there is only 26 countries looking for pay-back.Trouble is,much as i would love to believe that the tories have the best interest of the country at heart and not just their pay-masters in the "city",nothing in their history,from the whigs to present day suggests they have.

This will rouse Dave,s fans.

bellbuzzer said:

Seriously mate - you'd get your point across much better if you spaced your words out a bit more.

Only trying to help.

Also the Whigs were the predecessors of the Liberal Party, not the Conservatives.

they tried in 1914 and then tried again in 1939 and failed so they have changed tactics

didn`t hitler have a plan to drop perfeclly forged pounds sterling all over the uk to create an economic disaster

i notice france are their closest allies, what a suprise

fair play to cam for fuckin em off, and i`m not a fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.