Camper Van conversions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JOGAMIGMOG, 15 Jan 2019.

1. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

I know a man who is looking to upgrade. What he has got now I am unsure but I do know he is a careful christian and has it in a lock up for 49 weeks a year. I will see him tomorrow and ask.

2. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

I do normally yes...

• The guy checked out totally as a long standing founder member of a motorhome forum with a huge amount of history
    • He's the past owner of a motorhome / caravan park where many forum members had stayed and build a picture of this person.. all squeaky clean
    • All checks gave green lights e.g. HPI / Habcheck ( 3 hour independent inspection) / Visual checks (carried out by myself as a time served mechanic and firstly by a director at our company who is also in the trade)
    • background checks with other forum members (out of earshot of the seller) all clean ( I contacted a person on the forum by chance who had the same MH as the seller to ask some technical questions and it turned out he knew the guy personally as he'd stayed at his old site... again, glowing praise)
    • lastly, not short of cash judging by the house and ongoing works / vehicle collection and future plans
    The list goes on... I genuinely feel like this is a rare occasion that I stumbled across a diamond and got in first. Trust me, I am the world's greatest pessimist (realist)

All the information I found while digging (I am anal about these things) came up clean.... time will tell if this is the most elaborate con ever

3. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Already found one (unless I am being Clarkied)

ADVERTISEMENT

4. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Not from me your not. I do genuinely know a bloke looking to upgrade. I am not ITK about motor homes but this man whatever he has will be mint.

Bluemanc100 likes this.
  5. Bluemanc100

Bluemanc100

Then I'm sure there will be somebody along in a minute who's interested

6. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Quite likely I am not selling it I just saw your post....i could not care if he sold it or not.
    Enjoy your trip.

7. stonerblue

stonerblue

Nice one. Let the good times roll.