Campervan from Manchester - 1 week in May - where do you go / stay

Southbanken

So I am looking to hire a campervan from Manchester for a week in early May next year. Like the countryside and coast in particular. Where would you advise on going as a round trip?

So I am looking to hire a campervan from Manchester for a week in early May next year. Like the countryside and coast in particular. Where would you advise on going as a round trip?
Had a look at this place got some really good campers.

Depends on the mileage really to be honest I’m in the Peak District and it’s stunning but nearest coast is 85-90 miles away , I’d opt to go to East Yorkshire then up to Northumbria the beaches are stunning a lot less quieter than south west where most tend to go and a whole lot less cheaper. Good luck where ever you go Britain is a beautiful country where ever your trip will take you.

Depends on the mileage really to be honest I’m in the Peak District and it’s stunning but nearest coast is 85-90 miles away , I’d opt to go to East Yorkshire then up to Northumbria the beaches are stunning a lot less quieter than south west where most tend to go and a whole lot less cheaper. Good luck where ever you go Britain is a beautiful country where ever your trip will take you.
A lot less quieter and a lot less cheaper ?

So its noisier and more expensive ?

Good luck with that mate, according to some on here WWIII will happen before May next year.
Maybe a week in Rhyl.

Sorry bill but .. I honestly don’t know what you meant there but it’s an honest reply to an honest question ? .
This is interesting, you said " the beaches are stunning a lot less quieter than south west "

I may be going senile but shouldnt you have said "a lot quieter than the south west" not "a lot less quieter" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.