Camping YES or NO

We used to go here. I've not been for about 5 years. You can have fires and it's quite a good site.

Thinking of getting a tent and going camping with the wife and dog, is it a YES or NO, can anyone recommend any camping sites in the UK, dogging friendly...Still undecided so hoping this thread will help :)

About 15 years ago when my lad was young he talked us into going camping in Whitby
Got there and it pissed down , thought it was going to be a disaster but surprisingly heating the rain on the tent was relaxing knowing you arf snug and dry
What I hated was about 430 am the sun made the tent daylight inside and surprisingly very hot

Asda carpark after 22:00 you say?

I used to enjoy camping with my kids many years ago before all the mod cons of today. Very few shower blocks, although always a toilet but could be a basic one.
The kids loved it when they were young but once they got to 10 yrs old or so not the amenities. :-) Once I started teaching I could afford a caravan so we ‘upgraded’! :-) my husband never came with us so it was fun(!) putting the tent up with 4 kids under 8yrs ‘helping’ ;-) especially if it was raining. We did enjoy it and they do laugh with me about them. Good memories. :-)

That is hilarious.....Gives a breakdown of the area and the immediate surroundings and then :-

Wythenshawe....Asda car park after 10.00 Classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.