Camping YES or NO

I don't like camping where there are other people, like official camping grounds - it's like a refugee camp and just worse than being home. But once a year I hike deep into the Wyoming Wind River range for about 5 days. It's wild, empty, and magic. Just remember to hang your bear bag up high in the tree BEFORE drinking the whisky. Trying to toss a stone weighted rope up into the air over a branch when not sober.. is not smart. Don't ask me how I know.
How does one hang their ball bag up high in a tree?

Not a fan of camping at all but that looks very nice.
They're fantastic, 2 double beds tho 1 can convert into a sofa pull out mini kitchen with 3 ring hob, sink with battery operated tap and a bit of storage on it, got a side annexe on mine plus a sun cover for the front. Got mine second hand (2009 model) for £1800 brand new they're about £4500.

I don't like camping where there are other people, like official camping grounds - it's like a refugee camp and just worse than being home. But once a year I hike deep into the Wyoming Wind River range for about 5 days. It's wild, empty, and magic. Just remember to hang your bear bag up high in the tree BEFORE drinking the whisky. Trying to toss a stone weighted rope up into the air over a branch when not sober.. is not smart. Don't ask me how I know.
Now that looks a fantastic place. Years ago I went walking camping near and up Ben Macdui, Scotland but that beats it hands down.

Swing by and say Hi

I camped in majorca once , we were young and pissed and i got sunstroke !
General public were largely uninformed about the risk of melanoma, and generally thought it was the heat that was the problem, sunstroke is awful but not lethal, ultra violet is. It causes damage to cells, You know this, back then, maybe not. Stil see toddlers running about in full sun, their parents need educating asap, the NHS is tackling this but being starved of funds, it can only do so much....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.