Can a man be friends with a woman he is physically attracted to?

I have a few female friends my Wife knows about that aren't in her social group. If I say I'm off for a pint with Sally and her mates she cares not a jot. I'm totally open about it. That's the trick. Sally is a looker and worked for me for 10 years. Never crossed my mind to try and 'jump her bones' as she's a mate first. My Wife has met her and likes her.

No idea what goes on in her head mind, she could be full of hatred for all I know.
If Sally dropped her kecks when you were both pissed up behind a chippy at the end of the night and said I've always wanted to plough you you bimbo dirty bastard you wouldn't..?? ;-)

I have a few female friends my Wife knows about that aren't in her social group. If I say I'm off for a pint with Sally and her mates she cares not a jot. I'm totally open about it. That's the trick. Sally is a looker and worked for me for 10 years. Never crossed my mind to try and 'jump her bones' as she's a mate first. My Wife has met her and likes her.

No idea what goes on in her head mind, she could be full of hatred for all I know.
And if she jumped your bones, for God knows what reason would you be able to resist.

I had just got married to the first mr k and whilst he was sea i went to a game at maine road with a girlfriend of mine , we met two guys in a nightclub playing some weird sexual game that was the norm in clubs in the eighties , turned out mine was a blue so we got chatting , made it clear i was not up for cheating , strange thing was we stayed friends , the first mr k was ok with it

We stayed friends for a couple of years , we both had partners , then ......

We found we were both single at the same time , we shagged for a week then decided we were better off as friends , we are still friends to this day

Hang on....I was clubbing a lot in Manchester back then....what clubs had these weird sexual games going on lol? Years ago I was asked more than once to calm it down in Tiffany's on Oxford road when I was groping a girl from Levenhulme's knockers , does that count?

Says our resident Dr Shipman lookalike. When are you gonna gonna inject your next victim with Diamorphene?
giphy.gif

Yes but he'll probably always be hoping she realises what a great guy he is and decides to jump his bones lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.